Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Nike+ Sports band review

Just received my new Nike+ Sports band; generation 2 and it looks like they got it right this time. I was a big fan of the original timepiece but due to some construction defects with water/sweat resistance and a fragile display that love affair was short lived.

I must however compliment Nike for standing behind their product. They not only replaced the original damaged sports band I had with no questions asked but sent me a new one as a way to say we got it right this time. They get an A+ for outstanding customer service.

The new band works great, looks very cool and the new Nike+ web page design is a pleasure. The band is simple to operate, surprisingly accurate and a bargain at $59.00 compared to competition that sells for hundreds more.

Thanks for getting it right Nike
Claude Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment