Wednesday, December 16, 2009

All I want for Xmas is More running shoes

Well it looks like it's going to be a great holiday. I just received 2 new pairs of Custom Nike Free 5.0. These are the older more sock like version of the minimalist innovative running shoe from Nike not the 5.0V4 . $120.00 from Nike.

My last 2 pairs lasted me well over 2 years and thousands of trail and treadmill miles. Actually a very good value for all the wear I get from them. The uppers seem to wear out before the soles;in particular the soft nylon heel area.

They are comfortable-very light 8oz and they have the cool look so I can wear them with my Tux for formal occasion's and with jeans for everything else. I have heard some rummers that Nike is even working on a lighter pair of Nike Free's

No comments:

Post a Comment